Spacious, modern and metropolitan living in this amazing mansion of no less than 233m2 (872m3!) consisting of 4 floors with a delightful garden and XXL roof terrace. Unobstructed views over the water and the Diemerpark. Spectacular stairwell completely made of tempered glass, making the house extremely light and spacious. Master bedroom on the top floor with open bathroom, patio with huge glass areas and a very luxurious finish. Sleeping in your own hotel!
The glass facade at the front of the house can be opened through a sliding door. The two wooden shutters can be moved. The center of the house is formed by the glass stairwell and a 14 meter high fixed cupboard wall. Around the staircase is an open structure that gives access to cupboard space, toilet, pantry and meter cupboard.
Large kitchen area with an Iroko harmonica sliding door that can be opened over the entire width, so that the kitchen and garden are one on sunny days. Modular custom-made kitchen executed entirely by furniture maker based on own design. The two steel modules can be moved.
Landing with cozy alcove with guest bed. Through steel doors access to the living room at the front and at the rear is a large office space. There is a beautiful view of the gardens and the Diemerpark from the balustrade on the mezzanine.
On the second floor you have access to the toilet and shower around the staircase and also on the other side through two ceiling-high doors (2.82 m) access to the bathroom with bathtub and connection for washing machine and dryer. The fixed cupboard wall of the stairwell is integrated in this bathroom. From here you can reach the bedroom at the rear. The room-wide, deep and sunny balcony is accessible via two pairs of doors.
At the front there are two spacious bedrooms with playful box bed. These are mutually connected at the rear and there is a deep custom cabinet over the entire width, designed in the same style as the kitchen. The cabinet offers a lot of storage space due to its large wooden drawers.
The third floor is an impressive open space where the glass stairwell flows into a skylight and patio which provides the core of the house up to the ground floor with pleasant daylight. Here is the master bedroom with a breathtaking view of the water and the Diemerpark. The luxurious bathroom with bathtub and walk-in shower is open to the patio, creating the feeling of showering outside. At the front there is another room-wide cupboard wall in the same style as the kitchen and the cupboard on the second floor. The patio can be slid open on two sides and offers access to the spacious roof terrace through a steel spiral staircase.
From here you can enjoy the sun and the phenomenal view from early in the morning until late in the evening. The high concrete side walls that form part of the structure of the house offer a lot of privacy and shelter. The connections and preparations for a simple but large outdoor kitchen are available.
- living area 233m2, volume 872m3 (in accordance with NEN-2580);
- built in 2008;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2000, the current period runs until April 30th, 2057, the ground lease is currently € 5.174.11 per year and is indexed annually;
- heating through district heating, hot water through central facility;
- completely insulated;
- known at the Land Registry's office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AU, complex designation 2514, large 1 are 44 centiare;
- transfer in consultation.
The property is located on Steigereiland with its very varied street scene with lots of creativity! This is partly due to the variety of free buildings. Detached houses, terraced houses, 2, 3 and 4-layer houses, waterfront houses, spacious gardens, inner streets; everything can be found here. In the neighborhood and therefore within walking distance you can find a primary school, a playground, a music school, a sailing school, a small neighborhood store, various daycare centers, a restaurant and a theater. Furthermore, one of the largest city parks in Amsterdam can be reached within walking distance; the Diemerpark, where also a football and hockey club have their fields. Less than 5 minutes by bike from Steigereiland there is a beautiful little beach at this park where you can swim and sunbathe in the summer. IJburg has various primary schools, the IJburg College (VWO, HAVO and VMBO), health and childcare centers. The shopping center with its artisanal fresh shops, a large Albert Heijn & Vomar and Hema as well as nice restaurants, trendy cafes, yoga studios, fitness centers and the Public Library. Thanks to the new bicycle bridge over the Amsterdam-Rijnkanaal, the city center is easily accessible by bicycle. IJburg is located directly near the A-10 (exit S114) as well as the Oostelijke Ontsluiting to the A-1 and A-9 are within easy reach. Tram line 26 will take you from IJburg to Central Station in approximately 15 minutes. Bus 66 (stop 350 meters away) goes to the Arena in 15 minutes.
- Modern, very striking and architect-built mansion at a beautiful location on the water-rich and popular Steigereiland Zuid.
- Unobstructed view over the water from almost all rooms.
- A sea of light and space thanks to the ingenious glass staircase, the void in the kitchen with a glass front that is nearly 6 meters high and the fully glass-built patio in the master bedroom.
- Contemporary and comfortable living: open structure, very solidly built, high-quality and low-maintenance materials such as hardwood Iroko frames, Red Cedar facade cladding, frameless windows, tempered glass, concrete walls, smoothly plastered walls and ceilings and sleek cast floors (Senso).
- Year of construction 2008. Complies with strict building standards, which makes the house very energy efficient.
- Complete and high-quality insulated building, double glazing, district heating, air ventilation system, underfloor heating throughout the entire house, to be set per floor.
- A generous and practically laid out family home. Thanks to the ingenious routing and flexible room design, the house can be arranged according to your own wishes.
- Plenty of storage space in all custom-made and hand-made cupboards. In addition to the 14-meter high, solid cupboard wall that is part of the stairwell and has its own function on every floor, the house has various very luxurious and robust custom-made cupboards.
- The front can be fully opened both at the front and at the rear of the house.
- Lot of 6x24 m, living area of 233m2, gross volume of 872 m3, garden area of approximately 72m2, roof terrace of 61m2. The central glass staircase, the mezzanine in the kitchen, the 10m2 patio in the master bedroom and the room-wide balcony on the second floor give the home its characteristic spatial character. This character is fully reflected on the gigantic roof terrace. Light, sky and views!
Lees de volledige omschrijving