We offer a luxury smart modern furnished 2 bedroom apartment with parking spot close to the center of Amstelveen.
- open plan living and dining area with large windows offering lots of natural light
- open kitchen fully equipped with all the high quality appliances required for modern expat lifestyles
- 2 bedrooms, one the master and the other ideal for use either as child's or guest room or as a work/study area
- clean modern bathroom containing walk-in shower as well as wash basin
- double glazing throughout
- sunny balcony facing east, perfect for morning coffee or evening relaxation
- apartment is offered fully furnished
- total living space around 100 m2
- washing machine and dryer present
- includes garage parking
Location: Within 10 minutes walking distance of Amstelveen center
The city center has a dual function: heart function but also residential. Live and work is done side by side and one above the other. The Amstelveen city shopping malls local name is 'Stadshart'' and offers a very wide variety of shops, restaurants, cinema and the famous Cobra Musea with modern art. On Tuesday the Stadshart offers an organic market and on Friday a normal market.
The Amstelveen Bus station is located very close by with buses going all directions such as:
- Busline 66: Amstel Station - Station RAI - Amstelveen Waardhuizen
- Busline 199: Amstel Station - Station RAI - Bus Station Amstelveen - Schiphol Zuid
- Busline 172 from Kudelstaart/Aalsmeer towards from Amstelveen Westwijk via Amstelveen Centre via Amsterdam South World Trade Centre to Amsterdam Central Station.
- Busline 170 from Uithoorn via Amstelveen Westwijk via Amstelveen middenhoven via Amstelveen Busstation via the Amsterdam Museum district to Amsterdam Central Station.
- Busline 300 from Haarlem via Hoofddorp via Amstelveen busstation via Ouderkerk a/d Amstel to Amsterdam Bijlmer area
- Tram 5: Amsterdam Central Station - Amsterdam Museum Quarter - Amstelveen Shopping Centre
- Metroline 51: Amsterdam Central Station - Amstel Station - Station Zuid/WTC - Amstelveen Shopping Centre - Amstelveen Westwijk
Ring road connections to: A9, A2, A10 and A4